What is SOBERLINK?
Soberlink offers a new approach to alcohol monitoring. Where the term alcohol monitoring is frequently associated with urine testing or an alcohol ankle bracelet; SOBERLINK is the first truly portable, convenient, and discreet alcohol monitoring solution. SOBERLINK has a proven track record in Criminal Justice and Addiction Treatment with a presence in all 50 states and Canada.
• Convenient portable testing
• Completely automated
• Real-time test results and alerts
How Does it Work?
The portable Breathalyzer collects a deep-lung breath sample to measure Breath Alcohol Concentration, while simultaneously taking a photo of the individual to confirm their identity. The device wirelessly submits the test results to a cloud-based monitoring website where instant alerts can be set up to notify contacts if there are signs of a relapse.
Automated Monitoring Web Portal
The cloud-based system is completely automated with user-friendly features that simplify the monitoring process for both the participant and the case manager.
Monitoring Portal Features:
• Adaptive Facial Recognition™ (AFR™)
• Tamper detection
• Automated text reminders and real-time alerts
• Customizable testing schedules
• Automated reports — daily, weekly, monthly
Adaptive Facial Recognition™ (AFR™)
• Government grade facial recognition software
• Reduces manual verification of client test photos
• Compares client photo to a template of photos, not just one master photo
• Adapts to subtle appearance changes
• Seamless web portal integration
Automated Reminders and Alerts
• Customizable test schedules
• Automated text message reminders sent to client
• Automated retest cycle upon positive test
• Email/text alerts sent to designated contacts upon violation
• Automated overview reports — daily, weekly, monthly
• Device stores test results when cell coverage is not available
• Uploads results to web portal when device is back in coverage
• Reconciles client test history when queued tests are received
• Automated alerts sent to contacts when device is unreachable
• Several internal device sensors dedicated to tamper detection
• Proprietary technology flags tests that are not consistent with human breath
• Court validated tamper detection
Who Uses SOBERLINK?
• Aftercare Treatment / Outpatient Programs
• Licensed Professional Programs
• Court Mandated Alcohol Monitoring
• Family Law / Child Custody Monitoring