Mobile Breathalyzer System for Alcohol Monitoring
What is Soberlink?
Soberlink offers a new approach to alcohol monitoring. Where the term alcohol monitoring is frequently associated with urine testing or an alcohol ankle bracelet; Soberlink is the first truly portable, convenient, and discreet alcohol monitoring solution. Soberlink has a proven track record in Criminal Justice and Addiction Treatment with a presence in all 50 states and Canada.
- Convenient, portable monitoring device
- Completely automated
- Real-time test results and alerts
Automated Monitoring Web Portal
The cloud-based system is completely automated with user-friendly features that simplify the monitoring process for both the participant and the case manager.
Monitoring Web Portal Features:
- Adaptive Facial Recognition™ (AFR™)
- Tamper detection
- Automated text reminders and real-time alerts
- Customizable testing schedules
- Automated reports — daily, weekly, monthly
How Does it Work?
The portable alcohol monitoring device collects a breath sample to measure Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC), while simultaneously taking a photo of the individual to confirm their identity. The breathalyzer wirelessly submits the test results to a cloud-based Monitoring Web Portal where instant alerts can be set up to notify contacts if there are signs of a relapse.
Adaptive Facial Recognition™ (AFR™)
- Government grade facial recognition software
- Reduces manual verification of client test photos
- Compares client photo to a template of photos, not just one master photo
- Adapts to subtle appearance changes
- Seamless web portal integration
Automated Reminders and Alerts
- Customizable test schedules
- Automated text message reminders sent to client
- Automated retest cycle upon positive test
- Email/text alerts sent to designated contacts upon violation
- Automated overview reports — daily, weekly, monthly
- Device stores test results when cell coverage is not available
- Uploads results to the Monitoring Web Portal when device is back in coverage
- Reconciles client test history when queued tests are received
- Automated alerts sent to contacts when device is unreachable
- Several internal device sensors dedicated to tamper detection
- Proprietary technology flags tests that are not consistent with human breath
- Court validated tamper detection
Who Uses Soberlink?
- Aftercare Treatment / Outpatient Programs
- Licensed Professional Programs
- Family Law / Child Custody Monitoring